Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Actions for 2015

Why hello there... 2015!

I usually struggle the first couple of weeks of the New Year by writing the wrong date, 2014 ... 2015!
Surprisingly, that hasn't happened this year. Maybe I was just ready for 2015, eager to move ahead and embrace the new beginnings and fresh starts the New Year summons us with. 2014 had some wonderful moments, I witnessed a lot of beauty in those 12 months ( Adam obtaining his dream job, family vacation, beach walks-runs-swims, weddings, our 1st year anniversary, couples retreat, concerts, babies* and a new home). And sadly there were some terrible times last year ( saying goodbye to family, Moncton's fallen Three, reality of obesity). But isn't that what every year is made of?

I started 2015 by writing out some actions I'd like to accomplish. Here they are in no particular order:

1. Read 20 books ( 2 down so far)
2. Start a blog ✔️
3. Start journaling (1 own approx 9 journals and have never continuously journaled for more than 3 days :(. But I found one that asks me questions and I love it... (Now own 10) Blog post coming soon.)
4. Continue with fitness goals ( -57 lbs since June 2014)
5. Volunteer
6. Learn
7. Take a creative class


Do you have any fun actions planned for 2015? Let's hear them.


Happy new beginnings!

*no new babies for Adam and I, but lots in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment