Saturday, April 11, 2015

20 facts about me ~ Erin Leigh





I was tagged by Holly from Hollys house wife life to post 20 facts about myself. These things always sound easy... lets see what I come up with.

1. I kept my maiden name but also added my husbands, so now I'm a Reid Terrio. I didn't want to say goodbye to Reid but was thrilled at becoming a Terrio so I opted for both and I love it because it's unique. 

2. I'm a cardigan/sweater lover! You could easily find 12-15 in my closet for each season. (I roughly own about 40 altogether)
  
3. I'm 6'1

4. I played basketball for 18 years. I've also coached and played provincially and in University. 

5. I get jealous when people get braces because I've always wanted them. Thing is, I have perfect teeth.


6. I'm terrified to watch Planet Earth. It is just way to scary for my liking.

7. I'm 32 and I've never owned a foundation.

8. I have size 12 feet. Styling them is quite the task!

9. I smile and laugh all the time. I often start crying because I'm brought to tears from laughter.


10. I love working out and although I enjoy lifting weights over cardio, spin class is one of my favourite forms of exercise. Helps that my spin instructor is CUTE !!!

11. Our dog Oliver is a true mix of both Adam and I ( sweet, energetic, kind with a little naughty streak). He is our world and fills our hearts with so much joy.


12. I'm a vegetarian


13. I've always lived by the water and always will (Saint John, Vancouver, Halifax and now Charlottetown)

14. If I could be anything, I'd be a mermaid.

15. Adam and I have been together 9 years and married for 1.5


16. Water is my favourite drink ever. I'm a cheap date. 

17. Once while plucking my eyebrows I accidentally plucked my eyelashes. It sucked and hurt. 

18. I say "girl" cheese sandwiches and "bomb" fires. Don't correct me because I'm not changing. 

19. Last year I found out that there were no boy cows ... they are bulls. Who knew?

20. I admire my husbands creativity. He makes drawing and animation look so easy.


Alright, that wasn't so bad. Please tell me I'm not the only one that didn't know about boy cows?!?
Have you ever had a plucking mistake?
Anyone else have size 12's? Where do you shoe shop?
Another fact... I'm always cold so the sweaters come in handy!

2 comments:

  1. I read this on insta but catching up on my blog reads I stumbled on it again and can't stop laughing at the eye lash plucking and the braces!! Your teeth are so beautiful!!
    Ocean love forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny thing Holly, I was plucking the other day and flinched thinking Sh#T, I almost did it again. Maybe it is time to leave it to the professionals.
    And thanks for always commenting! Much appreciated!!!

    ReplyDelete