Saturday, November 14, 2015

Mini Sephora Haul




While traveling through New Brunswick I made a 15 minute pit stop to pick up some birthday presents (not shown) and to grab a few bits and bobs for myself (shown). 
I'd been in need of a new super nourishing lip balm and wanted to pick up one of the Sephora sleeping masks as it sounded intriguing. I'm a big fan of Sephora's face masks so snagged another one in the "moisturizing & brightening" range. 
While Adam browsed HMV, I rushed around Sephora looking at all the fancy makeup. I came prepared and had a list. A few things weren't on the list which was okay as I found a couple extra pieces and have since tested. 

The first was the Sephora Luster Matte Lip Color in Rose Luster. I've worn this a number of times, and although the product claims to be matte, I'm pleased that it really doesn't dry matte. What I mean is that the product is a little glossy on first application, and as it dries it sinks into your lips but you can still feel the product as your rub your lips together. I love that it is non drying because this time of your my lips don't need to look cracked as I wear bolder lip colours. I'd like more time to check out the other colours as they have a really pretty range. I was happy with the results and impressed that a little bit of product goes a long way!






The second impulse purchase was the "day to night" hair clip by Sephora. They came out with a few cute clips/barrettes and I thought this one was the most versatile ... hence the name. I've been using it quite a bit and have my eyes on the "feelin' fancy" one too. I'm pretty slack when it comes dolling up, but think these clips add just the right amount of "I put some effort in" without actually having to do much.


The Sephora VIB sale is happening now. I've added a few things to my shopping bag and will hold off using them until my birthday or even Christmas. I'd love to hear what is on your wish list at Sephora. I was tempted to purchase a $80 face moisturizer but held off ... it is said to be wonderful with fantastic results but I held off and stuck with Origins. 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THAT LIP COLOR!!!!! And I need to try those masks! I forgot to get some in my VIB order...I guess I'll have to place another! I've seen that Sephora lip balm around and hear it's pretty good! :)

    ReplyDelete