Thursday, March 17, 2016

Thoughts on a Thursday



Random is an understatement ...

1. Sometimes, when someone is telling me a story I really want them to finish so I can interject and tell my story that is probably better and directly involves me!

2. Does milk taste like cow boobs?

3. Do you wonder if deaf people think farts are funny? 

4. I like every song on my playlist, but when I put it on shuffle ... I'm lucky if I like 1 in 20.

5. What is up with people wearing camouflage? Do they think they are invincible and all we see is their floating head or butt crack?

This is real people!

6. When I have nothing to text, I usually reply LOL ... is it just me who does this?

7. How many times do you really use a disposable razor?

8. Why do we pretend to sleep to actually fall asleep? 

9. Having long pretty nails is torturous for me. I tap them any chance I get, I scratch myself constantly and when I bang or bend them it is the worst feeling in the world. 

10. Could someone please invent a sock that doesn't fall down in your winter boots. Come on fellow Canadians.

11. Why is it so had to sleep in as an adult? I totally appreciate nap now, and when the opportunity arises on the weekend to gain a few extra zzz's, there I am wide awake at 7am!

These are a few of the random thoughts I get on any given day. I'd love to hear where your brain takes you on a Thursday.

Happy St Patrick's Day

Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment