Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Wish List

Happy Christmas Eve Everyone.

Santa is starting to make his rounds and I'm sure you are all on his list. Natalie and I have had a lot of fun coming up with ideas and posts to share in the month of December and hope you have had fun reading them. Today, I wish you all lots of love and light going into the final days of 2015. For some, this may be a hard time of year and for others it might be the most exciting. Wherever you are, I hope you are all surrounded by those you love and laugh with.

Today I going to share my Christmas wish list. It a mix of a few things that I would like, not need.  As I get older I gain more insight on what is important in life, and obviously material things aren't one of them. I've done some "thinking" over the past number of weeks as 2015 comes to a close and I'm happy with where I've been and where I'm going and where I intend to be is not marked by the number of beauty products I own or the number of followers I have. Everyday I want to spend more time enjoying and reflecting on experiences and worry less about the things I own. I'm seeking out more simple pleasures these days in hopes to live a life filled with fond memories of wonderful happenings.





Just a quick note on why I would like these items:

1. I have a few pieces from Tori XO and loved the look of these peek-a-boo pearl studs ever since they came out. Tori's designs are stunning and intricate. I'm a big fan of the simplicity and sweetness.

2. Greenery. I'm in major need of some plants in my home. It's not something I've ever been particular good at, keeping plants alive, but I really want to make an effort. I'd love to add some life to our space with the simple touch of greenery.

3. We are in need of a new salt and pepper shaker and thought these ones where cool. Spotted them on Etsy.

4. ADELE on vinyl, enough said!!!

5. I'm a big fan of TOMS, why? ... Because they style my size 12 feet and give back to those in need! I'm in need a a casual boot that I can wear inside and these booties caught my eye.

6. King sheets. We have a king bed and could always use new sheets.

7. Without saying I'd love to have EVERYTHING from Rifle Paper Co, I narrowed it down to this cute notepad. GOSH, I'm in love with all their stationary. Check them out!!!

8. New cell phone case. I'd prefer one from Rifle Paper Co (oh course) but liked the natural yet geometric look of this one.

9. Bite Beauty mix and mingle lipstick in Pomegranate/Palomino. These shades look extra wonderful, especially for this time of year. 

10. Our Souls at Night by Kent Haruf. This story caught my eye as it reads about finding love again, later in life. 



Let me know what you are wishing for this Holiday Season and thanks for stopping by during #BLOGMAS. 
Also, let Natalie and I know if you like these collaborations and if you have any suggestions for us in 2016.

Cheers,
Erin 


No comments:

Post a Comment