Monday, March 9, 2015

Fresh start Monday


The sun is shining upon us, Spring is in the air, Here is a yummy treat, 
So bakers be aware!

(That's right... made that up on the spot)

The last few days have been glorious weather wise and I wanted to start this Monday off right. Oliver and I walked Adam to work this morning and on our way home I was pondering on how I could use the last of the Nutella in a cookie recipe.

                                                   Walking Adam to work ~ our routine

I searched the "web" and stumbled upon this recipe and thought "Perfect, 5 easy ingredients to chewy Nutella cookies, I'm in!". 


 In no time the cookies were ready. I skipped the sea salt (didn't have any) and instead placed an almond on half the cookies. The best part was not only the taste but it yield 12 cookies (okay, well now 10). I appreciate a recipe that doesn't output more treats than I need. I enjoyed my two with a glass of milk and the remainder will go in Adam's lunch bag for the next few days.



Go ahead, treat yourself ... and Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment