Thursday, March 12, 2015

Friday favourites

Happy Friday!

March has treated us pretty good thus far, over here in the East... even with the time change.  The sun has been shining (melting the heaps of snow) and we started the week on a high after having a lovely visit from my parents and their pup Rosie. Knowing another weekend is upon us brings a smile to my face. Weekends are a time to kick off your shoes, relax and enjoy the company of your choice. I love spending time with Adam and Oliver and not necessarily having anything to do. Here are a few things that brightened my week. 


Miss Rosie 


Tulips. Spring is just around the corner and flowers are a great reminder that sunnier days are approaching.


Flavoured water. As silly as it might sound, water is my favourite drink. Yes, you read that right. I love water and if it is infused with fruit or herbs, even better. 



Essence longlasting lipstick in Natural beauty. Nothing beats a nourishing, creaming lipstick with a price point of $3.49. #beauty steal


 


Quote.






No comments:

Post a Comment